No doubt the wedding day will be one of the most important in the life of any person, so you always have to prepare everything to the smallest detail to make it a perfect wedding in which not miss anything. The search of the dress is perhaps what we spend more time as there are so many styles, shapes and designs to be analyzed all very well to find “your” perfect dress.
The choice of clothing must always be based on what best fits you according to your body and go from there by choosing different designs. The other day I was talking about dresses with scoop neck and today I would like to talk to those with square neckline and how you choose them to get the best out. Notes:
– This neckline is widely used in the empire cut dresses because it is best to this type dress. It is a rectangular shaped neckline and is fitted to the chest. Also known as French neckline.
– One of the best advantages of this cleavage is that you can take regardless of the size of your breast as you will be as well. If you have little chest will help you highlight it and if you pick it up big.
– It’s the perfect neckline if you have little waist but wide hips as well by staying in the chest will not look much attention in the waist area.
– If you have long, thin neck is also ideal for you and shorten it visually. If you should avoid this neckline if you have a thick neck and short and you do not look good.
– Depending on the type of manga that you may also choose styling or narrow shoulders drooping. If you have strong shoulders and wide is better choose another cleavage and that it be highlighted that little defect.