How to Dress Well when You’re Overweight
Being overweight doesn’t mean you can’t look fabulous! All it takes is a little know-how and a healthy dose of confidence. Looking good is not about the number on your clothing tags, but about dressing yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable and shows off your features. It’s time to use fashion to make the most of your curves.
Learn about how to accentuate or hide certain areas of your body
The cut, the colors and patterns you use can attract attention to your body or out of this Notes the following tips.:
- Light colors and dark colors accentuate hidden. If you like your waist, used on a dark shirt a cute light belt. If you want to hide from your waist down, I recommend that you use pants that are dark and a clearer blouse.
- Small prints make you look thinner, while the big make you look bulky.
- Do not use horizontal stripes. The stripes look great on plus size clothing, especially if they are vertical or diagonal stripes. If you want the bust area look bigger, use horizontal stripes in this area.
- Do not use flights or flying, as will make you look smaller and chubby (o);put them in areas you want to emphasize.
- Use ruffled garments in areas you want to look slimmer. For example; You can wear a swimsuit one piece that has gathered portions in the belly.
- Choose colors that you favor and fit you well. The color that suits you makes your skin tone shine, while a wrong color makes you look haggard and yellow.
Used underwear that fits you well
Underwear is really the foundation of your appearance; it is difficult to look good when you use loose undergarments that do not fit enough.
- Use a bra that fits you really well. A bra that has good support up your figure and makes you look younger, also prevents back pain. If you’re not sure of your size, you should visit to a department store for a test.
- To cover some volume from your thighs and hips, you have to use underwear high legs and waist made of firm cotton anatomic.
- Do not wear underwear too small, rather it should be a regular size that covers enough. If you do not find the right size in local stores or mall, looking online.
Choose models and fabrics that promote your waist down
If you are pear-shaped or carry weight in your legs or hips, I advise you to take note of the following:
- Choose waisted pants and skirts. Do not use flared and wide-legged pants.
- Neglects shapeless garments like dresses and skirts size straight. Rather buy a garment that has a belted waist.
- If you like skirts, opt for those that are cut A. Forget the straight skirts.
- At least have in your closet a pair of jeans that fit well. Straight-leg jeans or skinny dark look great.
- With shims you must be very careful. For most girls, a nice long skirt with leggings gives them a more stylish appearance and slim. But if you own thighs, hips or bottom bulkier, do not use hose.
It complements the information in this post reading the following:Fashion for Overweight 2015 ; Fashion Tips for Overweight and ideals Tips for Women Overweight .