Wedding Dress:10 Tips for a successful first fitting
Find THE wedding dress is one of the main concerns of the Bride to Be. The dress you’ve been dreaming is not always easy to find. To prevent the fittings in the shop turning into drudgery, here are 10 tips.
1. Before you go into a store, you can flip through magazines to discover the collections and trends but do not focus on one dress at risk of being disappointed when trying if it does not suit you. Remember to bring photo references or models that appeal to you to show them to the seller.
Two. Make an appointment to shop at least a week before, it will save you and the seller to wait longer available.
3. Allow time for fittings. Enjoy these moments where you will do enough for you, play the top-models: this is THE time!
4. Put underwear clear or flesh colored to avoid lines under the dress. If you have a strapless bra and small heels, take them if the store you will pay for the fitting. If you are thinking about a bun on the day, take a bar to tie your hair to get a better idea of rendering.
5. Indicate the early fitting the budget that you set. This will prevent you to flash on a dress that would be outside the budget.
6. Explain in detail the salesperson what you like: rustling, lace, pearls, rhinestones, strapless,dreamy effect, princess style, sleeve, white, ivory color … This will allow it to understand your needs and provide you with dresses to your taste.
7. Let the salesperson to offer you different models from those you might have chosen one: a good salesperson has the eye to find the dress for your body type.
8. Ask your mom or your best friend to accompany you and give you an objective opinion.
9. Move with the dress to see if you feel comfortable in it: do laps in the shop, turn around, sit down, bend down, stand back … Do you look in all the seams: front, profile , backache, 3/4 … Check the color of the dress to natural light and not only with internal spots that can change the hue.
10. Consider asking a sample of the fabric of your dress so that your future husband can match his shirt.
In short, the dress is ideal that you will value, will bring out your personality while keeping you comfortable on D-Day