Romanticism, femininity and a delicate and subtle style are the adjectives that best define the main trends, you are also in accessories, for brides 2013 :
– Transparencies: come in both necklines, with delicate embroidery and lace, and in back. They also allow to reveal, in a very sensual, sophisticated and stylish, large parts of the body.
– The necklines: as in every season, the strapless neckline or strapless is still the main character. But in their quest to renew and find always new trends, this year designers have opted for feather cover, floral embroidery with a touch of color or elegant rhinestones pearl ascent effect.
In collections, we also find, asymmetrical necklines, with beautiful inlaid petals, or type boat necklines.
– The hair sconces: tiny, discrete and loaded with glamor. Most of them, inspired by the spring, recreate flowers, leaves and all sorts of petals.
They also carry tiaras and crowns classically inspired, or even the wreaths .
– Veils: Amantillados with luxurious embroidery or with layers of tulle, but always with one thing in common, the way to put it : with high bun and subject to the front of it and always leaving the face clear.
– The pockets: they are almost a novelty in the wedding dresses, but it seems that the pockets are gaining ground also in bridal fashion. And I think are the most chic!